“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Automatic Information We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
Opt-In, Opt-Out Provision
During the time of registration or using our subscribe form, we explicitly ask you if wish to subscribe to our offers and information. Once you agree, you are signed up for the following information:
E-mails and alerts for new products and update about new introduction, of any kind from us.
Regular e-mails about offers, products, events and other promotional information and alerts.
Please note that at any given time, you have an option of unsubscribing from the list through our e-mails that contains automated unsubscribe link.
Protection Of Your Personal Information
We are committed strictly safeguard your personal information to ensure the integrity and privacy of your data stored by us. We secure your information through special encryption methods to protect it from unauthorised use. Besides, we also ensure that the third parties we share information with have sufficient mechanisms to keep safe your information that we provide.
Does Info Tech Global store Credit Card details on the site?
Credit Card details are not stored our database or server, and are processed through a secure SSL environment.
Collection Of Information From Children.
Info Tech Global does not direct any of our content specifically to children. Users of our Site are required to be at least eighteen (18) years old, and any user under 18 is not an authorized user. If we learn that a user is under thirteen (13) years of age, we will promptly delete any Personal Information we have collected about that user.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Info Tech Global, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Links to Other Websites
You can correct, delete, alter or express concerns regarding your information by sending message via here. However, we may not entertain the change or alteration of the data if it is believed to be incorrect or violate the laws. You have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us to click here.
Info Tech Global is committed to protecting your privacy. The information collected from our Site helps us better understand our market and consumer interests. This allows us to serve our customers and business associates with the level of satisfaction they deserve.